Scuba Diving Course
Wreck Diving Tioman
WONDERS OF TIOMAN
Many of the ocean’s best dive sites have artificial reefs, or wrecks that have sunk through the ages. This program gives you the skills and knowledge required to safely scuba dive above and around these underwater treasures.
The South China Sea offers some great technical wreck diving. In December 1941, just after the attack on Pearl Harbor a number of naval vessel were sunk either in an air raid or in a mine field north of Tioman. Among these unfortunate ships were the legendary HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING WRECK DIVING COURSE?
There are many different types of wrecks, some of which are protected by laws that guard their historical and cultural significance. Your training starts by reviewing guidelines for researching and respecting wrecks. You’ll also learn
- Safety considerations for navigating and exploring wrecks.
- Surveying and mapping a wreck.
Using penetration lines and reels to guide exploration.
- Techniques to avoid kicking up silt or disturbing the wreck and its inhabitants.
Also, the first dive of this Wreck Diving Specialty course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Adventurer certification – ask your instructor about earning credit.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
To enroll in the Advanced Diver course in Tioman it is required:
- Be at least 12 years old
- Able to swim comfortably
- Be in good physical condition
- Good buoyancy control
- Advanced Diver Certified
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Transfer from your hotel in Kg. Juara to Juara Scuba Academy
- The Digital learning material.
- Certification digital card (Plastic card available on special request).
- Transport to the dive sites with car or traditional boat.
- Lunch and refreshment during the dives.
- Three specialty dives.
- Teaching by an experienced Diving Instructor.
- Full rental diving equipment.
- Dive insurance.
- All taxes and park fee entrance for the dive sites.
Scuba Diving Course
READY TO ENROLL IN THE WRECK DIVING COURSE?