Scuba Diving Course
WAVES,TIDES & CURRENT Tioman
SWIM THE WAVES BRAVE THE CURRENTS
Some of the most beautiful dive sites are the most challenging. The movement of the water is a huge factor in your comfort and experience. Knowing how to approach those sites will improve your dive possibilities and opportunities.
The Waves, Tides, and Current specialty course will introduce you to the underwater hazards and how to overcome them. You will learn:
- How to enter a dive site that has waves.
- The effects of tides and current on a diver.
- The skills needed to conduct a dive in those conditions.
The waves, tides, and current specialty will help you to create a more enjoyable diving experience.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE WAVES, TIDES & CURRENTS COURSE?
The Waves, Tides and Currents specialty gives you the knowledge and skills required to dive safely in a variety of dynamic water environment.
On the first day, your instructor will teach you:
- The causes of the natural water movement.
- How to detect current.
- Dive gear required.
- How to respond to emergencies.
In the natural environment, you will learn to plan and prepare your dives. During each open water dive, you will have the opportunity to dive in either surf, waves, or currents (or a combination).
You will have the responsibility to lead the dive. Make the pre-control before entering the water, briefing, and execution.
There is a lot of benefit to enrolling in this course. Lead a dive group in a harsh environment is the door to the professional level.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Transfer from your hotel in Juara to Juara Scuba Academy Tioman.
- The Digital learning material.
- Certification digital card (Plastic card available on special request).
- Transport to the dive sites with car or traditional boat.
- Lunch and refreshment during the dives.
- Two open water dives.
- Teaching by an experienced Diving Instructor.
- Full rental diving equipment.
- Dive insurance.
- All taxes and park fee entrance for the dive sites.
Scuba Diving Course
READY TO ENROLL IN THE WAVES, TIDES AND CURRENTS COURSE?