Scuba Diving Course
Night diving & limited visibility Tioman
DIVE IN NIGHT VISION
The Night Diving & Limited Visibility specialty in Tioman is the chance to observe the underwater change at sunsets.
Some transformations happen at night, some types of fish, only show up under obscurity, giving scuba diver a unique chance.
When the night appears, most of the reefs go back to their habitat. But some other fish, hidden on the day, start their day.
Diving in the obscurity is extraordinary. It can be bewildering, at the beginning, but it’s a lifetime experience that each scuba diver must witness in his or her life.
This specialty will develop knowledge, and techniques to safely immerse yourself and appreciate the Tioman’s nocturnal animals.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE NIGHT DIVING COURSE?
The Night and Limited Visibility specialty expands your opportunities to a whole new world. This type of diving requires additional training.
You will start the course with the theory session. You will sign-up into the Digital Learning, where you will cover:
- How to plan and organize a night dive.
- Navigation, Buoyancy control, and communication.
- Techniques to use dive lights.
- Emergency procedures.
The course teaches you how to dive safely with a buddy at night or in low visibility conditions.
Once you have completed the theory, we will apply the different information that you have learned through two night dive in open water.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
To enroll in the Night Diving course in Tioman it is required:
- Be at least 10 years old
- Able to swim comfortably
- Be in good physical condition
- Open Water Diver Certified
Keep in mind that not all the locations are optimal for the Night and limited visibility course. Your instructor will select the Tioman’s sites that suit the exercises of the course.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Transfer from your hotel in Juara area.
- The Digital learning material.
- Certification digital card (Plastic card available on special request).
- Transport to the dive sites with car or traditional boat.
- Lunch and refreshment during the dives.
- Two open water dives.
- Teaching by an experienced Diving Instructor.
- Full rental diving equipment.
- Dive insurance.
- All taxes and park fee entrance for the dive sites.
Scuba Diving Course
READY TO ENROLL IN THE Night diving & limited visibility COURSE?