Scuba Diving Course Tioman
Deep diving Tioman
Dive in The Abyss
The Deep Diving Tioman specialty is the key to a fascinating and exciting dive.
Diving to these depth require more preparation and skill than shallower. Without proper training, you will put yourself at risk. To schedule your dives effectively, you first need to learn how to minimize all of the possible hazards linked with deep diving. This course will provide the knowledge you need to do deep dives safely.
Our objective is to guide you through this fantastic journey. The Deep Diving course gives the knowledge and expertise to be comfortable and confident while conducting a deep dive
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE DEEP DIVING COURSE?
In the Deep Diving specialty, you will learn first with the theory, followed by natural environment dives.
You will cover the academy session with the Digital learning. You will explore new subjects as:
- Deep Diving system.
- Physic & physiology.
- Deep dive planning.
- Potential deep dive hazards.
The risk of scuba diving accidents increases as you go deeper. Take your time to assimilate the theory.
In the open water dives, you will be exposed progressively to deeper dives. You are going to observe the change that will occur as you go deeper. A fantastic adventure that will push your dive limits.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
To enroll in the Deep Diving course in Tioman it is required:
- Be at least 15 years old
- Able to swim comfortably
- Be in good physical condition
- Open Water Diver Certified
The Deep Diving Tioman specialty remains within the limits of recreation dive. You won’t be certified to perform dives that have decompression safety stop. Your dive instructor will adjust the depths regarding your comfort, water condition, and safety
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Transfer from your hotel in Juara area.
- The Digital learning material.
- Certification digital card (Plastic card available on special request).
- Transport to the dive sites with car or traditional boat.
- Lunch and refreshment during the dives.
- Three specialty dives.
- Teaching by an experienced Diving Instructor.
- Full rental diving equipment.
- Dive insurance.
- All taxes and park fee entrance for the dive sites.
Scuba Diving Course
READY TO ENROLL IN THE DEEP DIVING COURSE?