Scuba Diving Course Tioman
Advanced Diver Tioman
Develop your diving skills
You have obtained your Open Water Diver license, and you are now part of the large scuba diving community. The Advanced diver Tioman course is your next stage. You will explore the more technical and specific subject of scuba diving.
You can pick five specialties that sparks your interest. Among the diving specialty you can choose:
- Boat diving: for a safe dive from a boat.
- Deep diving: a dive exploration below 18m.
- EAN Nitrox Diving: dive with special gas mixtures, and increase your non-decompression time.
- Navigation: oriented yourself underwater.
- Night Diving: explore the nocturnal life.
- Performance buoyancy: master your swimming position to reduce your air consumption.
- Search and recovery: search a lost object/person in underwater.
- Drift: dive in wave, current, or tides safely.
- Wreck diving: explore of wreck from outside.
This course does not go into detail on every topic, but rather to introduce them. More advanced and extensive courses are available through the Diving Specialties courses.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING ADVANCE DIVER COURSE?
The Advanced Diver is the next step in your diving education.This license enables divers to explore the ocean up to 30m deep. Over two days, you will experience five dive specialties that can be pushed further through the diving specialty course.
The course is composed of two sessions. The first is the theory. You will learn the fundamentals of each specialty selected. Some specialties focus more on theory than others, but they are all complementary to the roots of this diving course.
The last part of the course are the fives specialty dives in open water. You’ll have the opportunity to apply what you’ve learned with your dive instructor in Tioman’s dive sites.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
To enroll in the Advanced Diver course in Tioman it is required:
- Be at least 12 years old.
- Be in good physical condition.
- Open Water Diver Certified
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Transfer from your hotel in Kg. Juara.
- The Digital learning material.
- Certification digital card (Plastic card available on special request).
- Lunch and refreshment during the dives.
- Five specialty dives.
- Teaching by an experienced Diving Instructor.
- Full rental diving equipment.
Scuba Diving Course
READY TO ENROLL IN THE Advance DIVER COURSE ?